This role will be based in Malaga office. Relocation will be covered.
What you´ll do
- Work on both server-side and client-side development for an n-tier enterprise Full stack application
- Design and develop code, put it into action and support projects on the application level.
- Code responsible from the very beginning until production environment.
- Write, maintain and document unit and integration tests, and write up new and modified functionality
- Regularly analyse and review the code crafted by fellow visionaries to make sure it’s always spot-on
- Work closely with Technical Leads and Architects to make our software design and quality unbeatable
What you´ll bring
- Good understanding of web based applications (Http protocol, Web Servers, Caching, …)
- Good testing practices (unit, component and E2E testing)
- Database development.
- Agile methodology exposed.
- Continuous integrations tools.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Starving to keep learning and touching new languages/frameworks
What you´ll be
Armed with plenty of recent commercial enterprise development (Java 7 and 8) experience, you will be well-versed in:
- Web development (Angular 2)
- Web services (REST)
- Spring boot, Spring cloud,
- Build tools (Maven, NPM, Webpack) as well version control systems (Git.)
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Testing frameworks (Junit, Jasmine, JBehave and Selenium) and testing practices, contract testing.
- Apache Cassandra and Elasticsearch
- Messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Concurrent programming and threading
You’ll be well-organised too, whether you’re making stuff happen in a team or getting on with things on your own. And you’ll have no problem coming up with ideas – or explaining them clearly.
We we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream