Reporting to the Head of HR Technology this professional will be responsible for manager HR projects with a clear focus on delivering high quality projects and ensure the successful execution of our transformation roadmap. This professional will work in close relationship with HR functional areas and IT areas.
- Drive the project streams / plans to conclusion and control the implementation budget;
- Provide proper Project status and manage project issues and risks;
- Prioritize / accelerate and secure delivery of projects’ streams and tasks;
- Support the implementation of effective strategies to guide the organization through periods of change.
- Degree in Information Systems, Management, Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in project management (Project Management certification is a plus);
- Previous experience in HR consulting projects is mandatory;
- Previous experience in change management and the coordination of major transformation projects.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Background experience in consulting projects;
- Strong interpersonal and team skills including the ability to interface with vendors, IT and peers;
- Have a high level of organization skills to manage the multiple streams of work, manage deadlines, dependencies and results to ensure execution;
- Effective oral and written communication skills including technical documentation and training materials;
- Fluency in English.
We are accepting applications only through Linkedin until 16th February.
Only candidates best matching the profile will be contacted.