The role will require you to convert data by developing tools and working closely with the internal team to complete overall business requirements. There will be a large focus on creating and transforming packages and scripts to perform data manipulation whilst validating and transforming the data. This is a key role within the heart of the business and will allow you to be involved with the everyday functioning as well as analysing the past and planning the future.
What you will do:
- Analyse huge amounts of data within a data-driven team
- Work together with other departments as a team to develop solutions for important business problems, using common and/or self-built tools to support important business decisions
- Analyse short term rental market data to provide insight to company stakeholders
- Work closely with other team members to deliver projects
- Support reporting of the analysis and provide commentary on the analysis and insights
- Manage client expectations
- Identify innovative ways to analyse data, as well as process improvements and implement them across projects
- Be involved in the development of proposal documents optimize business processes
- Prepare and present results in an accessible way to colleagues and clients
- Have a relevant degree in a relevant subject (mathematics/statistics, computer science, or equivalent).
- Have experience analysing data & providing insights
- Have realized projects in data handling & analysis projects, hands-on track record Python data mining, as well as traditional SQL use cases.
- Know how to interpret and present data visually.
- Have excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Write and deliver engaging presentations.
- Enjoy transforming complex information into clear recommendations.
- Are highly motivated to solve complex problems in close collaboration with others
- Are goal oriented, eager to achieve real business effects
- Are team supporting, volunteering to step in, where you feel you might be a help to achieve goal
- Are feedback prone, actively share your opinion & accommodate feedback from others
- Have the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Are a self-starter, you push things and take initiative.
- Last but not least, you love what you do!
- Offer a dynamic company with a variety of multi-dimensional data streams that need to be analyzed
- We work on important challenges & problems in the area of data analytics and data processing
- We offer freedom for personal organization as part of a fantastic team
LovelyStay.com is bringing innovative technology and a sharp business model into the short and mid-term rental market, offering a complete management solution for a competitive fee starting at only 10%.
While optimizing profitability through a daily-automated algorithm, we also put emphasis on full transparency thanks to a unique dashboard dedicated to owner centralizing all the information about the flats. This tool is accessible 24/7 from any device.
LovelyStay is a technology and real estate focused private equity firm, headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal. LovelyStay also has a secondary office in Porto, Portugal, as well as satellite offices in select European cities in the very near future.