We pride ourselves on customer focus, solution quality and our great team. We are growing and diversifying and are looking for talented people who are passionate about what they do and want to contribute to the next phase in our company’s success.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
A key role in an international team working on customer projects with a strong focus on XFS.
- Develop software technical specifications based on customer requirements
- Execute overall analysis, design, implementation and testing of software, typically integrated in a project team
- Execute software maintenance activities, including the analysis of problems reported by technical support or customer, and provide correspondent feedback
- Development of end user applications
- Contribute in the study of new solutions, with investigation of software components.
- Organize functional tests
- Contribute for project planning
- Provide support to customers
- Problem solving
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Computing or IT-related subject desirable
- Programming in .Net (at least 3.5)
- Web technologies (WCF, HTML, CSS, ASP, JQuery, Angular JS)
- Database experience (SQL)
- Programming for Win32 (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Programming in C++, C# and Java
- Mobile application development (Android, IOS, Xamarin)
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Technologies
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working with a high level of autonomy and set priorities
- Continuous training to assure optimal use of tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team Work and cooperation skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Travel as required to support business objectives
- The Glory Spirits & Behaviours reflect the values and behaviours that are critical to the ongoing success of Glory and as such represent the foundations of our behaviour globally to lead us to realise our mission:
- Value Creation – strive to create value for customers
- Self-Starter – understand the objectives of your own work and are proactive in achieving goals
- Collaboration – respect diversity and create a culture of collaboration to work with each other to achieve a common goal
- Integrity – understand Glory’s mission and act with responsibility and pride to realise achievement and act and behave with high integrity and a strong sense of ethics
- Own Growth – leverage our own talent and achieve personal development by adopting a broader perspective; looking beyond our own work.
Glory believes in equal opportunity for all qualified persons and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, marital status, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.