Jscrambler is seeking a knowledgeable and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, manage and monitor digital campaigns and implement content marketing strategies to support and engage both the Company’s users and the security and development community. This person will own the end-to-end strategy and implement it across Jscrambler’s website and blog, as well as through social media, community websites and forums, meetups and events.
- Build dynamic, integrated campaigns and use tactics such as web advertising, lead generation, email marketing, paid and organic search and social media to achieve the desired goals.
- Work with other marketing managers and designers to build customized web experiences for Jscrambler customers and potential users.
- Lead all copywriting for social media posts, while managing daily social communication and consumer listen and response.
- Identify creative ways to drive engagement and inspire Jscrambler’s audience.
- Measure and optimize campaigns in order to increase web traffic, email open rates, and improve engagement and conversion.
- Build SEM and SEO programs to achieve traffic growth and utilize A/B testing and optimization techniques to improve site performance.
- Managing and building Jscrambler’s participation and profile in third party community sites and social networks, including Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Facebook, and others.
- Staying informed of current web development and information security news and creating content to support Jscrambler’s users and security professionals.
- Recruit writers and other professionals to produce technical content.
- Bachelor/Master in Management, Marketing, Communications, Engineering; or relevant demonstrable experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and success in crafting, executing and measuring digital strategies and campaigns
- Experience with lead generation, search optimization and email marketing strategies
- Experience designing web content personalization strategies and marketing automation practices
- Results driven experience optimizing the digital experience to engage customers and prospects
- Possess analytical thinking
- Be curious and adaptable
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about technology and interest in security
- 1 to 3 years of digital marketing experience