GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Information Security Officer (m/w) Infrastructure / Network Security (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
- You are responsible for the development of the topic “Special Network Security” based on the Information Security Framework of Siemens AG. You proactively develop tools, guidelines, processes and security standards for network security, espcially focussing on Special Networks (e.g. factory networks, R&D networks).
- You support and consult other ISEC Business Proximity units e.g. during the evaluation of network architectures and network security concepts.
- You actively support the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Infrastructure during the development of protection concepts for IT assets (applications, systems and services) which are provided Siemens-wide, especially focussing on Infrastructure services (e.g. WAN, LAN, Wifi, Proxy, Firewalls, Routing).
- You drive the Asset Classification & Protection (ACP) process for specified IT assets with strong infrastructure dependiencies. You conduct security assessments of appications, systems, services, and SaaS projects and derive appropriate protection concepts.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree (Master) in Computer Science or similar
- Multiple years (>5 years) experience in IT with focus on Information Security and/or Network Security and/or Infrastructure topics (e.g. LAN, WAN, Wifi, Proxy, Firewall)
- You have experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferrably in an english speaking countryl Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory
- Business-fluent English landuage skills (speaking and writing) is necessary. German language skills would be of advantage.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market. As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English.