GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a PMO Responsible – Trainning Expert (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
- Trainning Experience (create material and provide trainning sessions)
- Standard project management activities in line with the actual PM@GS IT Methodology;
- Act as a single point of contact for the PM@GS IT IN topics (Globally) – connection between the all process / targets / and regions
- Direct communication with C Level executives and Stakeholders – BA / BP / Steerco or Project Board / PM / QmiP
- Promote and applying processes in compliance with GS IT / ISEC and all the Regulatory processes
- Ability to establish, refine a robust implementation methodology – but with a Agile/ Lean approach
- Coach, prepare and promote the training material to enhance the Management skills set about PM@GSIT methodology
- Prepare Project Management cookery classes, e-learning material and workshop’s (English)
- Review and translate (to English) all the existing Project Management Training material
- Prepare, review and update PMGUIDE Template Tolls Kit
- Mentor, monitor and support all the Siemens Project Management Career Path
- Consulting/ Enhance and project management relationship and building skills
- Finalize the DMPM and promote the alignment/ management with the Fits Integration Team
- Manage the Resource Integration Development + Tool Integration with the various stakeholders
- Monitoring project deliverables and performance
- Administer and manage access to PM shared folders in SharePoint / Syncplicity
- Promote the PCT Usage – (currently only partially being used in DE):
- Maximize the PM training team’s utilization.
- Monitor and maximizing revenue and margin for each project by properly positioning (2nd step)
Additional Requested Skills:
- Lean approach to documentation
- Have and promote a “problem solver/hands on” mindset
- Promote and development of mechanisms that allow the project continuous improvement.
- Managing administrative functions that align with PM@GS IT IN support
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent, effective communication skills, including:
- verbal, written, listening and presentation skills
- ability to engage and successfully interact with the client and project team at all levels
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English.