With more than 20 offices across Europe, Middle East and South East Asia, Biomedix has a very strong distribution network and carries out activities such as import/export, distribution and sales of pharmaceutical products. Please click here for more information on countries where we have direct presence.
We supply products for treatment of various indications in the following areas gastroenterology, immunology, dermatology, an other types of infectious diseases etc.
About the Job
Our company hiring for a proven Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist to promote our products on Portuguese market, through product and brand expertise, customer relationships and strategic selling skills.
- Drive sales growth of current product within the local market
- Decisions and behaviors are in a complaint manner and aligned with company values
- Manage a designated territory, calling on targeted Health Care Providers (MDs, PAs, NPs), and all relevant staff members in primary and urgent care as well as pharmacy sectors.
- Expand and grow the business in designated territory by implementing our client’s sales and brand strategies
- Ensure pharmacy stocking is optimized and that product is always available
- Use business acumen to analyze territory information to create and implement a customized territory business plan
- Enhance relationships with all customers (MDs, PAs, NPs), and all relevant staff members in primary and urgent care as well as pharmacy sectors
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the managed care landscape
- Make effective use of sales tools (samples, iPads, marketing materials) to maximize sales
- Educate customers within territory on the benefits of our client’s products to patients, using a variety of techniques, such as 1:1 meetings, presentations, lunch-and-learns, etc.
- Carry out all administrative duties (record keeping, expenses etc.) according to policy
- Minimum 5 year’s sales experience in either B2B or pharmaceuticals / life sciences
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven, documented sales performance, ie strong record of meeting/exceeding goals/ awards/recognition
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Languages: English is a must, Portuguese (native speaker), Russian is a plus
What is Offered
- Full-time career opportunity with career progression
- Market-leading salary
- Company perks and benefits
- Permanent contract of employment
- Established and successful company
- Investment in employee development
Please send your application with your most recent CV today via this advert.
To find out more about this career opportunity please email detailing your interest.