Randstad Professionals is the business line of Randstad Group focused on specialized recruitment of the middle & top management profiles.
Our client is a Global Telecommunications services and solutions provider and is hiring a Project Manager.
The role of LEAD NPO Engineer is to provide Network Architecture Design, RF Planning and Optimization services for global customers.
- Network Design, Capacity Dimensioning
- Network RF Planning
- Advanced Network Service Optimization
- Organizing Field Measurements and laboratory tests
- Network audit with corresponding analysis
- Links customer requests/needs to the services and service development (solution consultant primary interface)
- May lead a project team with responsibility to create plans and delegate tasks to team members
- Suggests improvements to the related processes, methods and tools
- Performs critical (sometimes escalated) design and performance activities in customer projects independently. These may include complex problem solving in projects with performance requirements and multi-vendor environment.
- Actively shares key learnings and project documentation within own technical community.
Candidate should hold a Master’s degree in Telecom / Electrotechnical Engineering, and has at least 10 years of experience in the area of Network Planning & Optimization.
Candidates must have in-depth knowledge and experience in one or several of the following areas:
- LTE Network Architecture Design, RF Planning and Performance Optimization
- WCDMA Network Architecture Design, RF Planning and Performance Optimization
- GSM Network Architecture Design, RF Planning and Performance Optimization
- MW Transmission Design and configuration, Capacity planning, network interface analysis
- CS Core (MSS, MGW, TAS, BGW) Architecture Design and configuration, Capacity planning, network interface analysis, performance enhancements; Solid understanding of Mobile Core, IP and VAS networks.
Candidates must have experience in at least 2 technology areas with advanced skill level or in one technology area with world-class skill level.
Languages: Excellent proficiency in Portuguese and English. Proficiency in other languages will be an advantage (from the list agreed to the EPDC: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Portuguese);
- Proven track record from working with customers
- Proven ability to take initiative and use consultative skills to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to identify opportunities for automation of repetitive tasks and take up with respective teams to ensure implementation
- Experience in people leadership e.g. in project technical management
- Ability to communicate effectively and connect with colleagues, clients and partners
- Confident, coachable and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a competitive environment
- Is a strong contributor to competence transfer by coaching and community activities
- Self-driven and able to work independently in a fast-moving company
- Highly analytical, hypothesis-driven, data-supported approach to problem solving
- Determined and result-oriented
- Organized, multi tasker, quick learner
- Experience in remote team work;
- Capability to travel (up to 25% of time).