Our client is an IT solution and business consulting provider of an international group, one of the world’s leading insurance and financial protection companies.
We are looking for a new internal SAP Senior Functional Consultant, based in Lisbon, that will integrate the SAP Security team and support the various SAP environments, as well as coordinating security-related projects in an international and multicultural context.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, the SAP Senior Functional Consultant will be responsible for Governance, Processes, Methodology and Functional scope in SAP Security area, specifically:
- Coordinate the Security governance of the SAP solutions;
- Manage authorizations set-up for the deployment of the solution to new entities;
- Coordinate the authorization requirements and specifications for new enhancement projects. Ensure the implementation and follow-up of the Security Guidelines and Processes Review from the Group;
- Be the main point of contact to internal and external audits for ITGC, coordinating the collection of evidences, reinforcement of controls and the implementation of mitigation activities;
- Coordinate the consistency of the security documentation for ongoing projects (methodology, planning, testing strategy);
- Act as a Security Subject Matter Expert towards Business stakeholders;
- Lead and animate recurring meetings with AXA Security Point of Contacts;
- Support the Technical Security team;
- Give functional support for the Security Technical Delivery and SAP Security solutions;
- Provide guidelines and advice when a role needs to be created from a process standpoint, contribute for the preventive control on authorization objects to avoid collision, propose naming convention;
- Follow up Backlog Tickets (with dashboard definition with top priorities, KPIs definition and alert threshold) escalate when necessary – ticket backlog, achievements, key messages, risks (monthly report on the delivery status).
- Degree in a relevant area, such as, Computer Science, Management, Information System;
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in SAP area, both in project and maintenance activities;
- Experience in SAP Finance areas (required);
- Participated on full life cycle projects and proficient level of understanding of maintenance processes;
- English fluency (required);
- Multicultural environment experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in delivery coordination;
- Awareness or experience in security topics.
- Coordination skills to manage multiple topics and follow-up;
- Effective communication capabilities;
- Used to working under pressure, with sense of responsibility and accountability for decisions taken;
- Fast learner, aiming at being fully autonomous;
- Proactivity and results orientation;
- Team player;
- Rigorous and detailed focus;
- Process and Solution orientated mind-set, considering constraints from other teams;
- Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context;
- Ability to travel (short periods of time).
To apply for this position, please submit your application through LinkedIn OR send us your CV referring “SAP Senior Functional Consultant”.
We appreciate your interest in our job posting and would like to inform you that we will only contact candidates eligible for the job.