With responsibility to Industry Sales Manager of Iberia, the Sales Engineer drives sales activities within the geographical area of his responsibility and within the Industry segment, thus enabling sales growth and market share growth within his/her customer platform.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for following the guidelines and standards of Grundfos, Grundfos Code of Conduct and Grundfos values.
Sales in Industry
- Customer platform consisting of industrial end-users (IEM), equipment manufacturers (OEM), system integrators and installers within the Industry segment.
- Ensure sales and technical support to the customer platform under his/her responsibility, by executing and following-up on quotations according to customer inquiries and/ or market specifications.
- Continuous negotiation of quotations made to customers allowing the delivery of agreed sales targets (monthly and yearly budget).
- Monthly reporting of promotional and sales activities, sales pipeline follow-up and sales forecasting.
- Record all activities relating to the Customer Relationship Management inline company procedure using our CRM package
- CRM update of customers data base, opportunities and quotation/negotiation status.
- Ensure facetime targets.
- For the segment related products and competitors, should collect and report market information about price positioning, competitor identification and competitor activities.
- Work in close relation with the Marketing department to plan and execute marketing activities for segment related products.
- Quarterly update on agreed business plan/ action plans.