Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
For this opportunity we are looking for candidates who are able to integrate our development team, ensuring the Designer of our products.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver high quality digital products;
- Successfully balance the user’s needs with our business objectives;
- Conduct extensive user research using methods such as user testing, competitor research, focus groups, user personas;
- Oversee entire design process from initial discovery phase to eventual product launch and subsequent post launch testing;
- Monitor and maintain usability levels of our current platforms.
- Degree in Information Technology, Design or Multimedia;
- Minimum experience of 2 to 5 years in graphic design;
- Solid knowledge in frontend technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, “Responsive design” and “mobile first”;
- Experience using Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc;
- Professional experience in usability and UX design patterns for mobile and web applications;
- Experience in UI/UX testing;
- Creative and innovative capacity;
- Multitasking capacity;
- Fluent in English.
- Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
- Work in a software product team;
- Opportunity to work in a Product Company – with a product roadmap;
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Training plan;
- Relaxed work environment.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?