What you will do:
Customer builds its own fiber network with IP/MPLS in order to deliver high uptime for the rail’s Tele and IT infrastructure. The mission is to increase the level of automation and standardization in the operation and maintenance of the technology.
- Standardize and automate IP/MPLS service setup
- Automate commissioning and monitoring of IP/MPLS service setup
- Configure and apply CPAM Impact Analysis for simulation of planned infrastructure and service changes
- Customize presentation and enrichment of alarms, correlation of alarms.
- Implement automatic alarms against underlying documentation CMDB/Telemator.
- Training for System Operation and NOS in CPAM Impact Analysis
- Configure and apply logging and logging analyze for the entire transmission network using open source software
- Assist in establishing a regime for bandwith management