DSSC is a B2B fintech software company specialising in platforms for financial services companies, banks, and government agencies working on financial ecosystem aggregation and improvement programmes.
As Technical Writer, you will work with the development team to produce clear documentation such as how-to guides, manuals, references and instruction material for both our internal teams and external customers.
- Job title: Technical Writer
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal (must possess right to work in EU)
- Career level: Experienced (non-management)
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Language: English (fluent/native level)
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Understanding of software development, especially web development
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation, including diagrams such as UML
- Able to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable through text and images
- Proactively seeks gaps and areas of improvement in system documentation and help files
- Good time and priority management
- Able to work both as a team and autonomously