Novabase is looking for an Ethical Hacker to carry out application, network, systems and infrastructure penetration test. He/She will be responsible for review physical security and perform social engineering tests where appropriate, evaluate and select from a range of penetration testing tools, keep up to date with latest testing and ethical hacking methods. Also, deploy the testing methodology and collect data.
What we value:
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Solid technical skills in both information security architecture and penetration testing
- Ability to assess testing tools and deploy the right ones
Project planning skills
- A solid understanding of ethical hacking
- Scripting and programming experience is beneficial
- Ability to explain findings to non-technical professionals
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Customer facing skills and a proven track-record of building client relationships
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Flexibility to change direction and manage conflicting demands
- Outstanding organisational and data analytics skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Certified Register of Ethical Security Testers (CREST)
- Cyber-security certifications (CHECK, CTM, CTL, CREST, TIGER, OSCP)
- A degree in computer security, computer science or equivalent
- Recognised security testing certifications (GIAC, CEH)
- Penetration testing experience of systems, web-based applications and networks.
- Solid knowledge and experience of using a variety of penetration testing or threat modelling tools including open source and commercial mapping
- Experience of threat reporting and assessing vulnerabilities
- Some consulting experience is advantageous with a proven ability to understand and meet client needs, build relationships and develop a positive dialogue
- Adept at explaining technical jargon to non-technical parties
- Scripting skills and reverse engineering experience is desirable
- Past experience of using problem solving techniques and developing solutions to meet vulnerability threats.
What we offer:
- Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
- Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
- Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
- Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).