The Partners Evangelist will act as a liaison between VORTAL and its channel partners. Will be responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with current and prospective partners.
You will be integrated in the Excelence Business Development team to develop all the activities related to:
- Manage full end to end process of partner on-boarding and continued performance.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to ensure we have the right selling tools for our partners, creating campaigns, participating in events, sales materials, among others.
- Interface with internal cross-functional teams.
- Recruit, train and support the partner community to position the entire suite of VORTAL solutions.
- Sales Training – Ensure that partners are able to effectively position and sell VORTAL solutions.
- Masters Degree in Management or similar;
- Up to 3 years of professional experience;
- Excelent communication skills (active listening + think straight, talk straight + sales speech)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (mandatory);
- Strong spirit of commitment and eager to learn;
- Goals oriented and capable of working in a team;
- Autonomy and ambition;
- Availability to travel.
A competitive compensation package, including bonus depending on performance; training; full health and welfare benefits inside a casual and challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Vortal is a great place to work company!