Sharing Stability LDA. is a Real Estate Company based in Porto with a strong property development track record in the city (5 assets currently under development). Sharing Stability LDA. is the Joint-Venture of FINANCE & DERIVES, a Family Office active in several countries in Europe, Lehmann & Co., a consulting firm active in Portugal, USA & Columbia and Living4Fun, a local real estate asset manager with a strong track record in Porto, Portugal.
As a key member of our Portuguese team, you will be responsible for the analysis of new investment opportunities. It includes the production of i) a market study, ii) an investment memorandum and iii) a financial model. You will also be responsible for the tracking of projects under development. It includes i) the follow-up of works, units’ sales or rent collection and ii) the reporting to the Real Estate Director and to the shareholders.
Targeted products of our Projects include residential, retail, offices, student housing, etc.
- Produce quick analysis of 5 investment opportunities per month with the tools provided by the company. It includes the filing of a word form and a very basic Excel financial model.
- Produce detailed analysis of 2 investment opportunities per month with the tools provided by the company. It includes the production of a detailed market study, an investment memorandum and a sophisticated financial model. The analyst will work closely with both the Real Estate Director and the person in charge of financial modelling located in the HQ in Paris.
- Assist the Real Estate Director in the analysis of administrative concerns related to new investment opportunities (status of the building, BP application, etc.)
- Assist the Real Estate Director in the analysis of financing concerns related to new investment opportunities (development loan application, etc.).
Projects under development
Produce the reporting of projects under development. It includes the filling of various documents: construction/renovation works follow-up tab, Operation Schedule, rent collection tab, sales monitoring tab, bank loan drawdowns and paybacks tab, shareholders loans drawdowns and paybacks tab, etc. This reporting will be send to the Manager and to the shareholders.
- Professional and detail-oriented
- Independent thinking and excellent self organization
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Ability to multitask (be involved in several projects schedules at the same time)
- Ability to produce reliable synthesis of documents or discussions
- Ability to ask questions when there is a doubt (to the Real Estate Director or to anyone at the HQ in Paris)
- Ability to contact people to get proper documents (insist if necessary)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and hard working
Skills & Qualifications:
- College diploma or university degree in a related field such as Business, Real Estate, Architecture or Urban Planning.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English or French
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in real estate development or in a Bank as credit analyst
- Experience of financial modelling
- Good knowledge of Microsoft pack Office 2017 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visual Basic).