In order to meet our growing business demand, we are looking for the next generation of Performance Improvement and Implementation “Resultants”. Highly motivated, professional and charismatic business implementation professionals, who can lead the client´s operational teams in delivering financial results through the implementation of operational improvements programmes.
If you are energetic, focused and like the challenge of leading organisations through the transformation path, then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Implementation of Performance Improvement Programmes – experience in industrial environments preferred
- Opportunity assessment and pre-sales work
- Project / program management
- Client management
- Budget control
- Team management and performance evaluation
- People training and coaching
- Strong experience on implementing performance improvement initiatives
- Analysis and business reviews
- Business analysis tools and techniques (white/Brown paper, VSM, capacity charting, ratio delay, value stream data, asset utilization, management interviews, cultural/attitudinal surveys, DILO, value driver tree, benchmarking, risk diagnosis, etc.)
- Lean / Six Sigma and other similar tools – Black Belt and above certified preferred
- Experience in the design, set up and reorganization of manufaturing cells – preferred
- Business Cases development
- Risk assessment
- Change and Transformation management
- Resource management
- Immediate Availability
- Energetic and good interpersonal skills
- Operational Performance Improvement / turnaround experience
- Minimum of 5 years in implementation experience (preferred)
- English at professional level – key requirement
- Full availability for 100% travel
- Lisbon office, 100% travel
Who is Voltarion?
Voltarion is a Portuguese provider of performance improvement solutions that generate outstanding results to our clients’ bottom line using very detailed and innovative approaches in performance improvement, training and project management.
The main purpose of the role is to successfully manage and deliver management consulting engagements and to develop staff to a higher level of competency.