The main purpose of the job is to increase sales of products promoted according to some objectives, activity of daily marked medical visits, and build and develop relationships with customers.
The position of delegate of medical visits in practice reports organizationally to the Territory Sales Manager, while all activities and reports, will be reviewed by the delegate of sales who has been assigned as a Mentor.
- Knowledge of the product, market and pathology
- Knowledge of all NORGINE products as well as all clinical data, scientific evidence and different tests with the product in the diseases to which it is intended.
- Know and understand the work environment in which our customers, using the information obtained to make a proper monitoring and thus help achieve properly direct sales move.
- Meet and communicate adequately NORGINE marketing messages.
- Knowledge of key messages from our competitors, as well as its promotional activity
- Introduce and interpret clinical data of our products in a timely manner and within context.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly medical visit with analysis of possible alternatives.
- Administrative tasks and reporting of activities will take place on a daily basis.
- Get the frequency and coverage of assigned visits.
- Get the specific commitment of the customer along this track each visit takes place.
- Listen to the needs of our customers and build mutual respect with all of them.
- Develop and implement an action plan to meet the needs of the customer and thereby maximize sales.
- Attitude should exceed its assigned objectives and challenge their own personal boundaries and his comfort zone.
- Must encourage practices co-workers and their customers, developing a positive change in the habits of work and/or prescription.
- Must be willing to accept additional responsibilities personally or for the development of the computer without affecting your personal work
- Must generate and listen “feedback” in a constructive way, then try to change your attitude and adapt it to the daily practice.
- Must understand the operation of the equipment, its own and Norgine.
- Must be trained to work in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as the concern for ir learning and adapting to the changes.
- Must perfectly know the tools of Pack Office, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Communicate and provide medical information on each of our products to health professionals.
- Actively promote the products of NORGINE.
- Analyse data from your area sales and propose improvement measures if necessary.
Reports to delegate of sales who has been assigned as a Mentor.
- Medical Department
- Commercial Department
- Marketing Department
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
The Sales Representative , Primary Care should know how to work with Windows office software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Flexibility and pro-activity are very important skills. Furthermore, she must be able to work independently and be able to set priorities
Enthusiasm as well as being service and customer oriented are necessary qualities for the successful execution of this job. Experience in a commercial environment is necessary.