Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Working based from Lisbon (coolest city in Europe), this is what you will be doing:
- Manage operating systems Window), application software, system management tools and infrastructure;
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
- Collaborate with Support team and Development team to identifying root cause of product issues or potential bottle necks.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- More than 6 years of experience as a system administrator;
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments;
- Knowledge in Cloud Solutions Based (Azure);
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware);
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef);
- Scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python);
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP);
- Availability to travel and learn;
- Communicator and team focused;
- Diligent and innovative;
- Goal oriented;
- Excellent analysis and designing skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
- Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
- Flexible and informal environment;
- Adjusted and on-going training;
- Meritocracy based culture;
- Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee.
Are you ready to the challenge?
Please apply us by sending a message to our HR with the reference SeniorSysAdmin.