The Power Electronics Engineer, within Voltalia, will be part of our field service team, within the Center of Expertise. It will be his/ her responsibility the following:
- Repair electronic parts of renewable energy devices (PV inverters, DC/AC, DC/DC converters);
- Develop solutions to repair electronics parts (measurement devices and test banks, procedures, …);
- Provide training and technical workshops to spread and consolidate maintenance competences and skills;
- Produce technical documentation to support training and the maintenance activity;
- Provide fast on-site and remote troubleshooting and recommend and implement fault recovery solutions for production reestablishment;
- Collaborate in the development of maintenance management processes and systems;
- Collaborate in Integrated Commissioning & Start-up teams.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Degree or Master in Electrical, Electronics or Automation Engineering;
- Solid background as Electronics Engineer or Technician in a reference manufacturing company;
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices from renewable energy industries – Inverters, AC/DC converters, DC/AC converters, drives, control boards (mandatory);
- Experience in electronics and automation fault detection techniques and troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of maintenance management processes and systems;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and reporting software;
- Knowledge of CMMS tools;
- Advanced English reading/ writing/ speaking (mandatory);
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods and on short notice.
Your application will be reviewed by Valda Coelho.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV.