We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise/Solution Architect to be part of a Truphone Architecture team. This team will be leading, collaborating and advising cross-domain architectural assignments and will be involved with a variety of areas.
The candidate needs to have a deep understanding and experience in Telco market, and be capable of defining solutions in BSS and OSS domains. Research oriented profile with strong focus on learning and sharing new technologies, trends and methodologies.
The candidate should be able to deal with different tasks and assignments simultaneously, maintaining deep focus on the target goals.
- Define and promote Truphone architecture principles, standards, tools and methodologies.
- Work with other teams to elaborate architecture vision and roadmap(s)
- Provide architectural oversight on on-going project
- Play a role in the identification of new technical and market trends
- Review projects and ensure the architecture is aligned with Truphone’ strategy and guidelines.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience on mobile telecom (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IMS), engineering and architecture
- Experience in Digital Strategy, Cloud Computing and Data Architecture
- Experience in creating and communicating architecture concepts and roadmaps
- Strong architecture modelling
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices
- Ability to influence new visions and challenge existing solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Good social skills and ability to get on with a wide variety of people;
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- The candidate should have a degree in Telecom Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Truphone employees use the latest software, hardware (and gadgets) available to deliver the best possible service for their users and offer a pleasant and friendly working environment in attractive offices. Excellent salary plus bonus and other benefits.