SUMMARY OF POSITION
CBRE PORTUGAL is looking for a Quality, Safety and Environmental Manager to join its Asset Services department, reporting directly to the Asset Services Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Analyse, draw and assist in defining the business processes and procedures to best serve CBRE clients and in the most efficient way;
- Draw and assist in defining safety and environment procedures;
- Manage the quality and procedures system;
- Assist in implementing procedures and define controls to monitor their application;
- Assess legal compliance of the real estate assets under management;
- Manage Quality, Safety and Environmental certification systems;
- Perform audits to the assets under management and to the procedures.
The candidate must have a college degree preferably in Engineering, Management or Economics, and a certified “Técnico Superior de Ambiente, Segurança e Higiene do Trabalho” is preferred. The candidate must also have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position, as well as demonstrated knowledge of implementing and managing quality systems. Safety and environmental regulations knowledge is essential. Direct experience dealing with regulatory agencies, as well as experience working in construction and/or facility maintenance and management is preferred.
The candidate must also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Capacity to adapt
- Level of English: Very good (needs to be able to have regular phone calls, read and prepare documents in English); knowledge of Spanish will be a plus.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV and presentation letter in English.