SUMMARY OF POSITION
CBRE Portugal is looking for a Junior Financial Controller to support the Finance department in Portugal. The role is based in the CBRE Lisbon office and may involve traveling throughout Portugal and occasionally abroad, to participate in learning sessions or CBRE conferences.
Working under the supervision of the CFO, the candidate will be supporting the finance department and will have the opportunity to increase its independency and undertake new approaches regarding the performance and outputs of the finance area in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with the implementation of management reporting and business control metrics;
- Analyzing and preparing financial statements, including profit-and-loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and statements of financial position;
- Financial analysis to support business decisions;
- Assisting CFO in monthly closing;
- Preparing documents for internal and external audits;
- Audit support;
- Assisting with the preparation of regulatory reports in compliance with regulations and instructions;
- Assisting with budgeting.
- Masters in Management or Economics;
- 2 years of previous work experience, preferably in Big 4 environment;
- Advanced User in Excel and strong MS Office skills (Word and PowerPoint);
- English proficiency;
- Knowledge of PRIMAVERA ERP preferred;
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
If you believe you are the right person for this job.