Why Work with us?
Bi-silque is a global leader in the manufacturing of visual communication products. As one of the fastest growing companies in our industry, our global opportunities are endless. We export to 82 countries and clients from Fortune 500 to innovative online resellers. Our team continues to expand as we do! Join our team as we strive for success.
We are recruiting to form from the beginning, a Content Coordinator/Salsify – Esmoriz/Aveiro.
About the Role
- Develop and implement the defined content strategy, tactics and initiatives to support each brand strategy (Bi-Office and Mastervision) and make sure we offer best-in-class content to our multi-channel customers
- Full ownership and management of the Salsify PIM (Product Information Management) Tool, which include;
- Develop and collect the detailed product information and digital assets needed to effectively sell our products;
- Centralise, organise and validate our product content to ensure it is complete and meets our internal data quality standards;
- Enhance and transform our product content to meet the unique requirements of each audience and endpoint;
- Deliver our content to retailers, marketplaces, and other endpoints, in the format they require;
- Continually improve our product content based on performance data and recommendations from key retailers;
- Manage and work with the different areas of the commercial team to deliver on specific content request;
- Organise trainings, Q&As and webinars to the wider commercial team to enhance their knowledge and ability to use the Salsify platform;
- Manage and work closely with the Salsify Success Manager to align and optimise best-practises with regards to the content strategy and to enhance personal know-how of the Salsify platform.
Your Skills & Experience
- You will have hands on experience of managing product data and a proven track record of delivering results based on key objectives;
- You have probably delivered or been significantly involved in the development and/or execution of a CMS or PIM programme – and recognise that content is key in a digital environment.
- You have a passion for data and possess very good analytic skills and are very competent using Microsoft Excel;
- You will have a degree in a highly numerical discipline such as Maths, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or a related field;
- Knowledge and experience of Content Management Systems (CMS) or Product Information Management (PIM) tools would be beneficial but is not necessary;
- You are able to cope with conflicting demands, prioritise tasks and to work using own initiative or within the team;
- You have a positive approach to optimise and analyse data, with an ability to apply numerical skills to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data;
- You are a true team player: commitment, flexibility and reliability are important values for you;
- You are dynamic, analytical and detail driven;
- You like positive disruption and want to be part of enabling big change!
- You speak fluent English.
In the first phase: subsidy + lunch + insurance; in a second phase, possibility of contract with the company.