At TNT we care for everyone, whatever and however precise their requirements may be.
Delivering millions of parcels, documents and freight consignments worldwide, our expert team treat each delivery with the care, attention and speed it deserves. We connect people and businesses across the planet on a daily basis.
We are looking for Special Services Coordinator (Air Cargo) for our Special Services Team in Lisbon (Portugal).
The objective of the department is to implement a profitable strategy for Special Services business by offering customized and flexible distribution solutions while maximizing customer satisfaction in dealing with potential and Complex transport and value-added service needs.
- Selling and Relationship management: To maximize revenue opportunities and to manage infernal and externas customers relationships in order to achieve SpS strategic goals.
- Complaints Management: To provide customers with suitable solutions relating to problem shipments or complaints to satisfy their needs and maintain their loyalty to TNT.
- Process Management: To implement and monitor SpS internal processes and procedures in order to maximize efficiency and costs.
- Reporting: To analyze data and provide accurate and timely reports to management in order to review and monitor SpS strategy.
- Secondary school diploma
- Good knowledge of English and native Portuguese
- PC skills
- Selling and Communication skills – verbal and written
- Sales and operations experience in customized distribution
- Air Cargo market knowledge
What we offer:
- A multinational company that is leading the way in its industry, with a strong customer focus and growth strategy
- A real opportunity to develop competencies and career
- Engaging work environment
- Appropriate compensation package according to the profile