We are looking for a Technical Writer/Technical communicator to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Coriant’s products.
You will join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with developers, system engineers, system testers, product managers and usability experts to make our products easier to use
- Produce high-quality documentation to describe our HW/SW products.
- Write easy-to-understand descriptive texts, step-by-step manuals and online help systems.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Use drawings, diagrams and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Communicate effectively and openly with other teams.
- Revise documents
- Proven working experience in technical writing (preferable).
- Documentation theory knowledge, interested in future documentation concepts (preferable).
- Basic knowledge in telecommunications.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Flexibility, able to work on more than one project and with multiple interface partners.
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written English skills.
- Excellent communication skills, team-capable.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows based tools (mandatory), Adobe Framemaker and RoboHelp (not mandatory).