Following a recent expansion, PrivatAir has an exciting new opportunity for a Flight Operation Officer based in Lisbon.
As a Flight Operations Officer you will be working at Privatair OCC on a shift basis, including nights and weekends. You will be taking care of flight dispatch, flight support tasks and full operational control of all PrivatAir fleet, as well as provide support to both Rostering and Travel teams.
- Strong knowledge of weather and NOTAM interpretation (mandatory);
- Experience of worldwide flight planning (JetPlanner knowledge is considered a plus), preferably with ETOPS experience;
- Experience with the use of operational documentation (OM-A/B/C, MEL, Jeppesen Charts);
- Good knowledge of aircraft performance and operating limitations (Boeing OPT and Airbus Flysmart is an asset);
- Knowledgeable in Flight Duty Times rules and limitations;
- Good use and knowledge of CFMU NOP Portal (mandatory);
- AIMS knowledge is considered an asset.
- Minimum 21 years old;
- Minimum Completion of Secondary School;
- Fluency in English (mandatory), any additional languages will be an asset;
- At least 12 months of uninterrupted experience in Flight Dispatch or OCC environment (exceptions might be considered in very specific cases);
- MUST hold a valid Portuguese Flight Dispatcher’s license;
- Please refrain from applying if you do not fulfil ALL of the profile requirements above.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Contract type negotiable;
- Shift pattern roster (3 On, 2 Off);
- Competitive Salary according to function;
- Thorough initial and recurrent training program with annual familiarization flights.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV.