As result of a solid partnership with a multinational Company focused on the development of connectivity and ICT solutions for the transport sector, we are looking for a Cloud Architect – R&D projects (m/f).
Integrating the R&D team and reporting directly to the area manager, this professional will have the main activities:
- Participate in the design from scratch of a “cloud infrastructure”;
- Experiment and deploy cloud system, primarily focused on OpenStack
- Create proof-of-concepts to drive the company towards these concepts;
- Test and benchmark the system;
- Enable the deployment of the system in the future of the company.
- Academic degree in Computer science, Telecom, Systems or Informatics Engineering;
- Previous experience with cloud infrastructure systems, preferably OpenStack;
- Work experience in Linux Systems Administration;
- Willing to hands-on experiment and learning mindset;
- Communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity and dynamism.
- An excellent work environment;
- Opportunity to integrate a prestigious multinational company;
- Training and internal career progression;
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports.