Hill International, with 3,300 professionals in more than 70 offices in over 35 countries, provides program management, project management, construction management and other consulting services primarily to the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy and industrial markets.
The Senior Project Manager will be able to handle the full cycle of residential projects, from initial stages to final delivery to the Client, without extensive supervision from the management. The Senior Project Manager will have business development experience and will be able to keep a strong business network in the market.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Revelant Bacherlor´s degree (Engineering or Building Engineering preferred)
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in the residential construction sector (design, construction, supervision, monitoring, asset management, etc…).
- At least 4 years experience as Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget, scope, schedule and resources.
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors and overseeing formal planning, tracking and reporting project performance.
- Proven experience in the residential sector in Portugal.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken. Reporting skills needed.
- Fluent in Portuguese.
- Fluent in Spanish desirable.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering and operating at the highest professional and ethical standards at all times.
- Dynamic and proactive personality.
- Proven experience leading teams of people.
- Proven experience managing several projects in parallel.