- The installation, configuration and support of hospitality products supplied by HRS, together with their associated interfaces.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of current hotel management techniques, industry best practices & requirements, and configure the applications to reflect this.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the latest installation standards and implementation procedures.
- As the customer interface of HRS you will demonstrate knowledge, competence and professionalism at all times.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the installation & configuration of Hospitality PMS, POS products, together with the associated customer training.
- Experience of working with competitive hospitality products including PMS and Spa systems; management experience in the hospitality industry is desirable.
- Degree qualification in Hospitality, Business Management or related fields.
- Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL. Professional certification is preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills with both customers and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work unsupervised or as an efficient team member.
- Free to travel extensively and for extended periods of time.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Fluency in Portuguese, both written and spoken.
- Wide opportunities for professional growth within an expanding company;
- International travel with a global company.
A comprehensive compensation package which includes a performance based bonus plan and other benefits.