Our Mobile Framework Developers will be participating in the entire Framework development life-cycle. This development framework will be used to create mobile app’s .
- Development of functionalities to run in phones and tablets with Android or iOS operating systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-country teams to define and design new features and/or prototypes
- Work with our partner to implement outside data sources and API’s
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming trends on features of relevant products and platforms for our company.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science or programs related to computing technology
- Programming experience in Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Experience in Objective C programming
- Experience in Java programming
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a collaborative setting
- Good written and oral communications skills in English
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.