What responsibilities will you get when working with us as a Frontend Engineer/Frontend Developer?
- Develop and improve components of our web apps across the globe
- Along with the rest of the team build and scale a development model and culture
- Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices for our engineering organization
- Contribute to scaling our platform to the next level of modularity & shareability
- Ensure code quality and maintainability
What will you need to be a successful Frontend Engineer/Frontend Developer?
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 development with responsive/mobile design
- Bootstrap experience
- Knowledge in Angular.Js, Node.JS, Backbone.Js or React.JS
- Solid skills in CSS/SASS
- Extra points for Grunt or Gulp knowledge
- Rapid prototyping, wire-framing
- User interface and experience design
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Experience with agile development practices (Kanban, Scrum, TDD) is a plus
- Good team player, however also be able to work independently
- Be able to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Used to working in international environment
- Entrepreneur mentality
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from one another and contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success, based in Lisbon
Working with and impacting all Classifieds websites in Europe and around the world
We offer a fixed salary plus other benefits like health insurance, company self-service, food supply, bonus system for good performance, and others