Kelly IT Resources is recruiting Technical Consultants, for a Second Line team, in an IT environment. This Senior Customer Support Consultants are responsible for analysis of complex problems concerning the software, determine the root cause and provide the solution to the problems within the SLA. You will be part of a new project in Lisbon, participating in it from scratch.
- Reproduce and solve software incidents;
- Analyze the supplied information to provide a clear picture of the problem, error or bug involved;
- Determine the probable cause of the bug, error or behavior;
- Set up test surroundings to reproduce the problem;
- Give feedback to the client;
- Work closely together with the R&D, Test and GPS departments;
- Maintain FAQ documentation and Knowledge Base documents for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or a closely related field;
- At least 2 to 5 years of 2nd and/or 3rd line support in Enterprise Software applications and complex software environments;
- Knowledge of Governance Risk and Compliance software or similar applications, preferably in the financial market;
- Excellent skills in working with advanced Windows applications;
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects Enterprise and /or Pentaho has a strong preference;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Additional languages French, German and Spanish are an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Share and explain knowledge to teammates, colleagues and customers on all levels;
- Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction;
- Ability to thrive in a strong team environment focused on providing a consistently high level of customer service in a challenging environment;
- Dynamic and goal oriented results.