To meet our growing business demand, we are looking for a Senior IT Enabled Business Transformation PMO, with experience on the chemical sector and a focus on productivity and performance. Highly motivated and professional, who can lead the client´s operational and IT teams in delivering tangible results through IT transformation projects.
If you are energetic, focused and like the challenge of leading organisations throughout the transformation path, then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Analyse business processes and needs. Define business cases leveraged by IT
- Plan in detail and daily manage IT SW/HW implementation projects
- Define responsibilities of all parties, distribute work and control execution
- Manage team and third parties work
- Manage change and communication
- Continuously assess risk
- Manage project budget
- Report progress and business results at C-Level
- Team building and problem solving
- Strong project management experience
- Risk assessment and management
- Stakeholders management
- Change management and communication
- Energetic and good interpersonal skills; Strong leadership capabilities
- Degree on Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Management
- Experience on production environments in process industries (chemical, pulp&paper, beverage, waste, etc.)
- English at professional level
- Full availability for travel
- Lisbon office, 100% travel
Who is Voltarion?
Voltarion is a provider of performance improvement solutions that generate outstanding results to our clients’ bottom line using very detailed and innovative approaches in performance improvement, training and project management.