Itau BBA International is looking for Information Technology and Operations Audit Specialist to join our office in Lisbon.
Internal Audit provides independent, impartial and timely assessments of the effectiveness of risk management, and the adequacy of controls and the compliance with financial standards and regulations. Internal audit work is performed in accordance with an Audit Plan that is approved by the Board Audit Committee on an annual basis.
- Prepare: and document internal audit workpapers and results (such as issues) working collaboratively with others to deliver the Internal Audit plan, completing and documenting assigned audit work within budgeted time constraints
- Organise: the internal audit team to deliver the annual audit plan and other related activities (such as issue validation/follow up)
- Supervise: the internal audit team in the development and delivery of the audit work programs for the approved audit plan, and review working papers prepared by the audit team
- Ongoing assessment of the control environment to ensure the organisation is effectively risk managed;
- Reviewing the adequacy of information systems and reporting to ensure sufficient information is being conveyed to senior management;
- Assessing controls to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and best practice;
- Development of relationships with business management;
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit as required on activities as requested;
- Depending on experience, support the Head of Internal Audit in the management and development of staff in Lisbon
- You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid and demonstrable experience as an IT and Operations professional or IT and Operations auditing experience including application auditing, systems and projects within a Financial Services/Banking environment
- The ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and form strong working relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Flexible and committed team player ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrate a willingness to learn new concepts and methods
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Fluent English, written and oral (essential)
Will be required to travel between other offices as needed.