Olá Porto! We already work with more than 200 highly skilled, deeply motivated and dedicated engineers and product developers throughout 5 locations in Europe – and we have discovered the same mindset in Porto! Apart from the terrific location, this is more than enough reason to expand our technology footprint here. We are looking for passionate software developers to help us build products that our users love.
We are building up a brand-new Windows team which offers an excellent chance for you to shape the team and environment. For that We are looking for a talented and experienced Windows 10 UWP developer to join us!
What we are looking for
- Ability to analyse and turn requirements and business needs.
- Find elegant solutions.
- Help evangelize best practices.
- Value working as a part of an agile team.
- Communicate openly and clearly in English.
- Strong C# development experience.
- A solid understanding of how modern .Net apps are built.
- Enterprise OO Design Patterns & Practices.
- GIT source control, branching, merging.
- Test-driven development.
- Dependency Injection.
- Unit and Integration testing.
- Asynchronous program design and patterns.
- Multi-threading and background process design.
- Analyse performance of .NET applications.
- Develop multi-threaded applications.
Nice to have
- Build automation using TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Own app in Microsoft Store.
- Open source projects or contributions
- An inspiring environment
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Real training and conferences.
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world.
- Free fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
- English and German lessons.
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- Competitive salary.
We contribute into open source (https://github.com/xing) and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events.