Dellent is seeking a Big Data Hadoop, Cassandra & Talend – ETL Developer to be part of a Scrum team in designing, developing, and deploying ETL solutions in a big data platform for the financial area.
The Talend Developer will work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate big data distributed systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent technical and organizational skills;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Proficiencies with Agile development practices;
- Experience with and strong understanding of Data Warehousing and Big Data Hadoop ecosystems;
- Experience translating functional and technical requirements into technical specifications and design;
- Knowledge and experience of ELT for Data Lake to ETL for the data servicing layer life cycle;
- Experience with Hadoop Map Reduce loading into a Data Warehouse;
- Experience with RDBMS technologies and SQL languages, Oracle & SQL Server a plus;
- Experience with NoSQL platforms a plus;
- Experience with Cloud solutions including admin. / deployment of data in AWS or Azure a plus;
- Working knowledge of web technologies and protocols (JAVA/NoSQL/JSON/REST/JMS) a plus.