My client is looking for Engineers to join the team to help design and build their platform. The right person for this role is someone who is motivated, has a deep interest in software, is keen to keep learning, and is passionate about building a great product. This person is drawn to the challenges of scaling and building resilient systems across 100s of nodes and crunching large amounts of data. It is expected that the role will be both challenging and rewarding.
Monthly Salary NET: – €1500 – 2000
Skills & Requirements:
As an Intermediate Engineer you will:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in a software engineering role.
- Have experience in solving complex technical and contributing to design challenges.
- Have delivered production grade quality software.
- Have worked within an Agile delivery environment with experience in delivering to deadlines.
- Have exposure to continuous delivery and test driven development.
- Experience leading the design and delivery of small features an advantage.
As part of the role you will need to be experienced in:
- Building scalable systems in Java and related technologies.
- Developing REST based APIs.
- Developing in Spark.
- NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Redis, and ElasticSearch.
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem.
- GNU/Linux-based development.
Knowledge of the following technologies would be a bonus:
- Big Data systems such as Hive, Oozie and Hadoop.
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Machine Learning frameworks like Spark MLlib.
- Frameworks such as Dropwizard and Akka.
- Languages such as Scala and Python.
- Messaging systems like Kafka.
- An interest in bleeding edge open source technologies.
For more information on this role, please get in touch.