The Innovation Specialist will report to the Innovation Manager as his main mission will be to accommodate and support the whole companies´ innovation process. This position includes promoting the organization as well as working on open innovation, in alliance with external stakeholders, including other innovation areas within Ageas Group.
- Responsible for the search, selection and development of new innovation solutions;
- Create and implement creativity workshops, as well as brainstorming sessions in order to promote de development of new ideas;
- Follow-up on the implementation process of those new ideas/ projects, with the internal business units.
- Masters in Management, Economy or Engineering;
- Professional experience from 3 to 5 years;
- Previous experience as Project Manager in Consulting or Telco companies, working with breakthrough and/ or incremental innovation;
- Experience in business process analysis;
- Fluent in written and oral English;
- Experience in design and service approaches in terms of innovation products/ services.
- Strategic vision;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fast and quick thinker that keeps up with the Department´s creative rhythm;
- Excellent argument and communication skills;
- Problem Solver;
- Results oriented.
We appreciate your interest in this process and inform you that only the candidates eligible for this position will be contacted.