Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is a leader in Investment Banking and this professional will be part of a Corporate & Institutional Banking Consulting (CIBC) team. The CIBC team is an internal advisory team at the heart of CIB, supporting the rapid growth of the bank in a dynamic market environment. This setup is a credible alternative to external consultancies, creating tailor-made strategies in alignment with the CIB Group. CIBC’s work generally includes
- The CIB PROTECT Reporting Officer will actively take part and support the CIB PROTECT on shore team in the following key activities, but not limited to Reporting Produce CIB PROTECT’s weekly, monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly dashboards on Recommendations, Credit, and Country Policy;
- Stakeholders Management Act as a representative of CIB PROTECT towards the OPC community. Send dashboards, monthly submission rates, collect monthly data from OPCs, maintain and animate CIB PROTECT’s SharePoint;
- Data Quality Maintain CIB PROTECT’s mapping table up to date, reconcile RISK ORCAR & CIB PROTECT’s dashboard and escalate inconsistencies, ensure correct allocation of new recommendations;
- Internal Clients requests Manage assigned internal clients requests and ensure a timely response, contribute to steerco preparations.
- Master’s degree in Banking, Finance;
- Proficient with MS Office, especially with EXCEL mandatory;
- Knowledge in VBA is mandatory;
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written – is mandatory; French is a plus;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task;
- Attention to details;
- Respect deadlines and Deliver on due time;
- Rigorous, autonomous and good interpersonal skills;
- Fast learner.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16694.