Main Target Summary:
To plan, organize and control production to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities:
- Be a leadership example for the organization;
- Strive for continuous improvement of processes towards customer satisfaction;
- Implement, maintain and improve the quality management system in its area of intervention;
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental and legal regulations;
- Ensure production organization:
- Implement and control the production schedule;
- Determine the human as well material resources required to meet the production targets;
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance and procurement;
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Bachelor or Master of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and comparative;
- Minimum 5 years in a multinational environment;
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes;
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards;
- English at business level;
- Strong engagement, flexibility and resilience;
- Strong in communication.