Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,300 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include clinical development, Oncology, Devices and Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
Chiltern is looking to recruit a Local Study Manager based in Lisbon to be dedicated to one of our sponsors, a global pharmaceutical company.
- Management of local studies (local data generation and Investigator Initiated Studies)
- Development, implementation and management on local interventional studies
- Management and supervision of concerned sites and CRA/CRO
- Supervision of local clinical trials
- Management of documentation for development and support of local clinical studies
- Management of the CRO assigned for the studies, as applicable
- Support to sites participating in interventional studies
- Visits to the sites with the CRA (residual visits only).
- Experience as Clinical Study Manager (preferred) or Sr CRA
- Experience in local studies (preferred)
- Experience in several therapeutic areas
- Available to conduct visits with the CRA, if needed
- Permanent full time position
- Start date January/February