Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is a leader in Investment Banking and this professional will be part of a Corporate & Institutional Banking Consulting (CIBC) team. The CIBC team is an internal advisory team at the heart of CIB, supporting the rapid growth of the bank in a dynamic market environment. This setup is a credible alternative to external consultancies, creating tailor-made strategies in alignment with the CIB Group. CIBC’s work generally includes
- Data are collected automatically from the various capital market systems;
- Analyze the indicators, and where necessary, get detailed information from experts (MO Trade Support, BO, IT, etc);
- Escalation when necessary to to CIB Antifraud;
- Consolidated reporting to CIB Antifraud, Front Office top management and Operation management;
- Organize proper coordination with other V&RC;
- Minimize the operational risks and the risks of fraud by keeping a critical eye on their processes;
- Escalate any identified problems to its management and/or the permanent control.
- Master’s Degree in Maths, Finance or Economics;
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written (mandatory);
- Very good Excel skills is mandatory;
- Very good knowledge of the products and processes;
- To be able to work in a requiring environment with deadlines;
- To be very self-disciplined, reactive, able to take initiatives and autonomous in its job;
- Constant worry of the good quality of the rendered customer service;
- To have a good relational ease to communicate with the customers and other departments;
- Sense of the risk.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16692.