Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is a leader in Investment Banking and this professional will be part of a Corporate & Institutional Banking Consulting (CIBC) team. The CIBC team is an internal advisory team at the heart of CIB, supporting the rapid growth of the bank in a dynamic market environment. This setup is a credible alternative to external consultancies, creating tailor-made strategies in alignment with the CIB Group. CIBC’s work generally includes
- Manage from an end to end perspective the access to the e-banking services requested by the users via our client plataform (interactions with Front Officer, clients/users and Enablement team) requiring client presentation in coordination with the Distribution team;
- Support and facilitate on a day to day basis on-going enablement triggered by staff to ensure clients/users receive access to their services in a relevant time frame;
- Build enablement dashboard and prepare presentation to management about the performance of the enablement (time to provide access, numbers of services given, split per country/app etc…);
- Assist the plataform Product team in continuously improving the way clients are enabled on the services (e.g. Review flows of enablement, Coordinate data cleansing initiatives, …) running liaison between Business, product owners, and IT;
- Contribute to the change management toward staff to support client enablement on new e-banking services (internal presentation).
- Master’s degree or equivalent from top tier Business or Engineering university;
- 3+ year experience in Banking as Business Analyst;
- Digital knowledge is a plus;
- Commitment to deadlines and high quality standards;
- Experience in project management;
- Ability to work autonomously whilst communicating progress and risks;
- Strong communication and verbal skills;
- Proactive and hands on approach with attention to details;
- Languages English (mandatory);
- Availability for a training abroad up to 2-3 weeks in London.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16693.