We are a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
- Identifying requirements & constraints (business requests, client expectations, scope, impacts analysis);
- Establishing clear and achievable objectives (balancing the demands for high quality standards, scope, time and cost);
- Managing and controlling assigned projects until the closure (planning, tasks articulation, workload & resources, budget, communication to stakeholders & teams, etc.);
- Detecting, managing and escalating all issues, in a timely manner;
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on progress, introduce performance improvements.
- SCRUM Master Certification (nice to have);
- Solid experience of: SOA; Design and Usability Patterns; .NET Framework; Oracle/SQLServer and Outsystems;
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills adequate for dealing and communicating clearly with the client to management level;
- Excellent written skills adequate for documenting complex assumptions, risks and commitments clearly and unambiguously;
- The ability to work under pressure to support project deadlines;
- The ability to improve continuously development processes;
- Demonstrable ability to be confident, pragmatic and tenacious and work as a self-starter requiring limited supervision;
- Fluent in English.