Euronet Worldwide EFT division seeks to employ results-driven Business Development Executives who will work on aggressively expanding the company’s Independent ATM Network in Portugal. The right candidates should be hunters, and will be accountable for identifying and acquiring suitable locations to install ATM systems.
Qualified candidates can be based in Porto or Algarve areas.
- Identify appropriate site locations and negotiate with property owners with the goal of signing contracts for installing ATM systems. Targets are high traffic locations (e.g. high street retailers, shopping malls, touristic areas, retail chains).
- Develop and manage a pipeline of identified potential locations.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by Management to ensure that locations selected meet the financial and transactional objectives.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with property owners for the lifetime of the contract.
- Participate in the installation and deployment project planning process collaborating with the Operations Department, as well as any external subcontractors.
- Closely monitor daily, weekly and monthly the performance of the installed ATMs and provide agreed upon reporting to Management. Provide recommendations to improve performance (e.g. branding).
- Perform frequent field visits to monitor and ensure the quality of the installed ATMs under management.
- Regularly interact with external stakeholders (e.g. property management companies, local authorities) to ensure a smooth contracting and installation process.
- University degree at Diploma level in Business Administration, or similar discipline. Professional training in Sales will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate, POS acquiring, or Tourism sectors).
- A proven track record in achieving aggressive growth targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- Flexibility and readiness to travel frequently across the territory of responsibility.
- Strong English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Clean B category driving license.
- User level knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have legal right to work in the EU.
- Results orientation and can-do mentality.
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and communication skills.
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial.
Our company offers a competitive salary as well as commission based compensation upon results. This is an opportunity to join a multinational team within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.