About the Job
Solutions Architects are part of the Arturai’s Tech team and work directly with Arturai’s clients to deliver solutions.
You will be involved with projects from design through implementation and testing. You will work within a technical team in delivering the appropriate solution to enterprise customers. You will plan, implement, test, and deploy configurations with customer to integrate web sites, develop and execute test cases and scripts for customer solutions. You will Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations.
Job position at Matosinhos, Porto, Portugal.
About the Team
- Recognizing an organization’s approach to adjusting and improving the end users experience is an on-going exercise. Arturai’s tech team is positioned to help the customer understand best practices and industry trends, and how to better leverage the technologies available to them.
- Arturai’s tech team has first hand experience with web site performance, and the impact development techniques can have on performance on a business. The many years of experience of the group regarding languages and technologies that are part of the Web, positions the team as a leader on Web Experience.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
- Own the technical components of a customer project including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
- Partner with Business Support, Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Customer Care to resolve customer issues that arise during trials, integrations, or post-implementation support.
- Accurately scope timelines for implementation engagements.
- Identify technical Risks and mitigation strategies.
- Review configurations with other team members to ensure quality and accuracy to requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or relevent experience.
- 2 years of related professional work experience, such as customer support or web development.
- 2 years Experience with Internet technologies Including TCP / IP, HTTP, DNS and web servers.
- 2 years IT solution delivery experience, preferably within a consulting organization
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with strategy and / or technology consulting.
- Proven knowledge of web servers, application servers, accelerators, routers and caching devices.
- Experience with web designing infrastructure and troubleshooting performance scalable web related issues.
- General Exposure to performance related technologies, Processes and concepts: such as image compression, RWD, RESS, FEO, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with web site optimization and performance measurement techniques.
- Proven Ability with mobile network architecture and application development.
- Proven Ability working Within a Content Delivery Network.
- Experience working with a development team.
- Proven Ability to manage large projects, problem solve, make quick decisions and a passion for excellence.
- Consistently stays up to date on industry trends and Associated Actively Engages in discussion.
- Ability to operate independently and apply strategic thinking With technical depth.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.