Working mainly with strategic international markets (identification, information collection and analysis) to position CATÓLICA-LISBON students. Develop and manage relationships in order to encourage employers abroad to increase their involvement with the school and contribute to the enhancement of current students’ employability.
Collect and analyze data about our strategic geographic areas and their main players:
- Actively seek job and career event opportunities for our students within the international main players in different sectors of activity;
- Keep contact with alumni placed outside Portugal in order to collect information about the market and explore placement and career event opportunities;
- Submit progress reports regarding KPI status and define action plans;
- Development of tools to share all the information collected in the market and from our main partners;
- Contact and/or join groups that would help increase the exposure of our School and students to corporate recruiters internationally;
- Prepare and carry employer visits in the international markets;
- Prepare workshops regarding job search techniques and trends in a global context.
Qualifications – Education and/or Experience:
- Degree in any subject (Management, International Relations or Languages are a plus);
- Minimum 3 years of previous professional experience: marketing and/or sales experience, career services experience and/or human resources consulting (preferable);
- Fluent in English (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: C2, preferable, or C1); Additionally, German is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the areas of collaboration, creative problem-solving, conflict resolution, group planning, and decision-making processes;
- Analytical and numerical skills;
- Ability to research, collect, analyze and interpret data and statistics;
- Great attention to detail and critical sense;
- Ability to maintain a positive approach under pressure and to work on multiple tasks and in a fast-paced team environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to write and speak persuasively;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Advanced excel skills.