Job Specific Information:
We are hiring our first in-house recruiter. This person will lead recruitment at AUTO1 and own full-cycle recruiting – from sourcing, recruiting, candidate experience, recruiting process management, to the ultimate closing and hiring of candidates.
- Serves as a brand ambassador for AUTO1
- Understands the talent needs of the business and consults hiring managers throughout the hiring and selection process
- Uses a variety of online and offline sources to identify the best talent
- Utilizes a candidate-centric approach to finding and attracting talent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast labour environment and handle multiple projects at once
- High degree of personal accountability for results
- Languages: Portuguese native and advanced English
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in Psychology, business, human resources or related discipline.
- Two (2) years’ human resources or business experience or one (1) year HR foundations experience required.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting – proven ability to attract, assess, and hire talent at all levels.
- Knowledge or experience in sourcing, pre-screening and interviewing qualified candidates.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment and selection and practices.
- Knowledge in web based recruiting tools or applicant tracking systems.
- Relationship building skills.
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills.
- Master Degree in the field of Human resources is a plus.
- This position will be located in Alfragide, Portugal.